Use this form to order signed copies of L. Starla’s paperbacks.
If you would like multiple copies of each book, or a different recipient/ personal greeting in each book, please complete an extra form.
This form does not include a payment option. I will invoice you upon receipt of your order. All prices shown are in AUD.
Fields marked with red asterisk (*) must be completed.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
- “Merchant” means Laelia Starla.
- “Order” means the completed order form submitted on the Signed Paperbacks page of the Merchant’s website.
- “Customer” means the purchaser of Goods from the Merchant.
- “Goods” means all goods sold and/or Merchant to the Customer.
- “Terms” means these terms and conditions of sale.
- “Freight Company” means Australia Post.
- These Terms apply to all contracts for the sale of Goods by the Merchant.
- No amendment, alteration, waiver or cancellation of any of these Terms is binding on the Merchant unless confirmed by the Merchant in writing.
- The Customer acknowledges that no agent of the Merchant has any right to make any representation, warranty or promise in relation to the Goods or the sale of the Goods other than as contained in these Terms.
- Prices listed on the Merchant’s website are subject to change without notice.
- Prices are determined at the time of order and provided to the Customer on the invoice.
- Invoice prices will be honoured for no more than 30 days.
- The Merchant will invoice the Customer upon receipt of the Order via PayPal.
- Payments are to be made to the Merchant without any deduction or discount other than as stated in these Terms or in the relevant invoice or statement.
- The invoice must be paid in full before delivery.
- Unpaid invoices will be cancelled after 30 days.
Shipping & Handling
- The Merchant requires up to 10 business days handling time to arrange printing, signing, and postage of the Order.
- Shipping times will vary according to location and chosen option (economy versus express), and are subject to conditions outside of the Merchant’s control.
- This handling time will not commence until the invoice is paid in full by the Customer.
- The Merchant reserves the right to fulfil orders in whole or in instalments and the Customer will be charged for shipping according to their order preferences.
- The Merchant will not be held responsible for shipping issues where the Freight Company is at fault. The Customer may ask to purchase freight insurance for an additional fee where the invoice subtotal before shipping is worth more than $100.
- Tracking of Goods during shipping is included at no extra cost.
- Orders may be cancelled by the Merchant or the Customer for any reason at any time prior to the Merchant sending final confirmation. Final confirmation will be in the form of a written notice from the Merchant informing the Customer that their Goods are signed and ready for shipping.
- In the case of a cancellation, a full refund will be provided.
- Following final confirmation, refunds will only be given where Goods have not been customised with a recipient name, or where the incorrect Goods have been sent.
- The Merchant reserves the right to seek compensation for shipping of returned items except where the Merchant has sent the incorrect Goods.
- The Customer must contact the Merchant concerning all returns and refunds within 10 days of receipt of Goods.