L. Starla's Street Team
I am looking for book enthusiasts to join my Street Team. From Beta readers and ARC reviewers to bookstagrammers, bloggers, and loyal fans; you are all welcome to join.
Street Team Member Rewards
- First access to ARCs (Advance Review Copies) of Starla’s books
- Signed paperback giveaways
- Early access to reader magnets, such as short stories, prequels etc.
- The opportunity to be beta readers for Starla’s forthcoming novels
- Sneak peeks at cover and title reveals, excerpts from future books etc.
- Promotion of team members’ business etc. on Starla’s social channels
How Can You Help?
Even just a couple of these ways can make a huge difference, so I’ll appreciate whatever you can do.
- Leaving reviews of Starla’s books on Amazon, Goodreads, BookBub, your blog etc.
- Hosting Starla for an interview or guest post on your blog or podcast
- Sharing some of Starla’s social media posts
- Promoting L. Starla’s sweepstakes or contests
- Add L. Starla’s books to your Goodreads Want to Read list.
- Sharing others’ reviews and social media posts about Starla’s books
- Posting shoutouts on your own social media channels
- Posting Instagram photos of Starla’s books
- Word-of-mouth promotion – talking about/recommending Starla’s books to other people
- Suggesting Starla’s books to book clubs and requesting them at libraries
- Talk to local bookstores about stocking L. Starla’s titles.
- Participating in L. Starla’s online book launch parties.
- Invite other enthusiastic readers to join L. Starla’s street team.
Not on Facebook, or just looking to read and review my book? No worries, you’re welcome to join my ARC team mailing list. Don’t worry, I won’t send promotional emails. I have a seperate newsletter for that. This list if just for Street Team updates like ARC releases.
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET AS AN ARC READER:
· A complimentary digital copy of my new book that you’ll get up to 3 full months before anyone else.
· An opportunity to win a signed paperback with each release.
All you will need to do is read my book and leave a short, honest review on a leading bookstore such as Amazon, Kobo, or Barnes & Noble. Goodreads and BookBub reviews are also appreciated.
If you are interested, please sign up to my Street Team as an ARC reader here: https://mailchi.mp/c9afa4667f45/l-starlas-arc-team-signup
Want to get in early and help me sculpt my masterpieces? Why not consider joining my Beta team? As a Beta, you’ll need to read my manuscript with a critical eye and provide feedback on as many of the following as possible (and at least answer the first question):
- Did you like the book overall? If not, why?
- What star rating would you give the story (out of 5)?
- Did I give you a good sense of the setting?
- What parts did you dislike, and why?
- Are there any plot holes?
- Do my characters (primary and secondary) feel real? Which of them need more work?
- Grammar and punctuation (if this is a strong suit of yours, no biggie if not).
- Highlighting typos and filler words if you notice any.
If you are interested, please sign up to my Street Team as an Beta reader here: https://mailchi.mp/b6c6daa61491/7zlkgqevg9